Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twilight to Sunlight


A little boy passed through the sand and soil,
There followed him a footstep mile,
Now, before him, an overview,
Of the sea before him, being new,

He reached his boat and pulled a rope,
Which was behind him, a friend with hope,
The boat before him,
Crossed into the shallow sea for a swim.

He went on while no pushing tides,
To nothing which he hides,
Had brought him to this land,
Then questioned his little friend,

"Should you cross the pushing tide,
The sea is but too wide,
Your journey will be poundered till you end,
Inasmuch, will not you know if you'll stand."


Then said that little boy,
"I am but an unseparable alloy,
To this sea, soon I will,
Set my wings and make my deal,

I will be back someday,
But I will row to the shallow ones today,
Then leave the rest for another day,
Least I try all my way."

"You've come to the very start,
Day-by-day you soon will part,
Fear not are you, when the very late?"
"Discouraged is not to be?" then he said,

"I will row the boat to the deep, wide, sea,
All I am was meant to be,
I who will later pace,
Who would not also know what I'll face,

I will cross the shallow shore,
Then row the boat to crave for more,
Rowing tide-to-tide, I will climb,
Tide from tide I'll reach the end in time."

No comments: